Fri, Feb 09|
Spectrum Dental & Prosthodontics
Dr. Purcell and Dr. Mizumoto - Denture Course
Time & Location
Feb 09, 2024, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Spectrum Dental & Prosthodontics, 55 Caren Ave suite 270, Worthington, OH 43085, USA
About the event
Breakfast and lunch will be provided
Free for Platinum Members
$800 per person
- Understand the Keys to Ensuring Happy Denture Patients.
- Master the New Patient Interview and Examination Process.
- Learn the Art of Diagnosis and Treatment Planning for Denture Patients.
- Perfect Your Skills in Preliminary and Final Impressions.
- Explore the Art of Denture Esthetics for Natural-Looking Smiles.
- Grasp the Significance of Centric Relation and Vertical Dimension.
- Ensure Successful Denture Delivery and Effective Follow-Up Care.
- Dive into the World of Digital Dentures: The Future of Complete Denture Therapy.
- And Much More!
Join us for this comprehensive Denture Therapy course, where you'll uncover the keys to happy denture patients and explore the future of complete denture therapy in the digital age.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) through the joint program provider approval of Spectrum Dental Society and Central Ohio Dental Forum. Spectrum Dental Society is approved for awarding FAGD/MAGD credit. AGD ID# 218912
Ticket$800.00+$20.00 service fee